The building was built in 1866-1867. The granite was quarried in nearby Fitzwilliam, NH. The parish hall was developed in the 1937-1965 period mostly by member labor. The equal access entrance was added in 1997. The stained glass windows include two by Tiffany Studios. The pipe organ was built by E. & G. G. Hook of Boston and was installed in 1868. The grand piano was built by Chickering & Co. of Boston and dates from the 19th century. The building has been much renovated and improved with the generous assistance of the Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation.
We thank all who have assisted and/or contributed in any way to our renovation efforts.